Sea Vibes offers captained cruises aboard luxury yachts in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, AL.
The best way to experience the Alabama Gulf Coast is by boat, and we make it easier than ever to get out on the water. Our captained cruises mean all you and your group need to do is hop onboard and relax as we cruise the beautiful inland waterways.
We're excited to offer you captained cruises on our ultra-luxurious 36ft Evolve 360HT. This motor yacht was build for cruising in absolute comfort and style. We offer both 4 and 8 hour trips, and can even provide transportation to and from the boat. The Evolve is docked at Orange Beach Marina.
4 Hours: $1,400
8 Hours: $2,000Book Online Now
27' Sea Hunt Center Console
Our 27' Sea Hunt Center Console is the perfect boat for an exciting day exploring the islands and back bays! Located at Zeke's Marina, the Sea Hunt will take you to all of your favorite spots, or help you find some new ones. With twin 200hp outboard motors, you'll have all the speed you'll need. The Sea Hunt is docked at Zeke's Marina.
4 Hours: $1,000
8 Hours: $1,500Book Online Now
Exploring the Islands, Cruising, Bar Hopping and more!
On our captained cruises, where we go is totally up to you! We do have some great suggestions though:
- The Islands - The most popular spots to visit on our trips are the islands located inside Perdido Pass. Robinson Island, Bird Island, Gilchrist Island and Walker Island are all great spots to swim and play or catch some rays. Enjoy the crystal clear waters, mingle with your fellow island hoppers, and have a blast at these scenic spots.
- Flora-Bama Yacht Club - Located across the street from the world famous Flora-Bama Beach Bar, the Yacht Club is a boat accessible restaurant and bar. Known for using fresh local seafood and locally grown ingredients, this is a great spot for lunch or an afternoon cocktail.
- Bear Point Marina - One of the oldest marinas in Orange Beach, and home to Oso Restaurant and Bar. Take in the views from the second floor balcony seating area while enjoying a great meal.
- Pirate's Cove Bar and Grill - Famous for the laid back attitude, burgers and bushwhackers since 1957.
- Tacky Jacks Restaurant and Bar - Overlooking Perdido Pass and The Islands, Tacky Jacks offers outdoor covered seating and unbeatable views.
Have Questions? We've got answers! Get in touch today to get more information.